Friday, June 5, 2015

Photojournalism Forum: Week 10

TOPIC 1: FAVORITE PHOTOS -- 
I think the below photo is the best photo I took this term. I think this photo stands out because of the emotion on the girls faces.

I had good photography skills before this class. I think this class helped me realize the type of photographer I am. It helped me get out of my shell and take better photos. Before this class, I would never have taken photos of random people around campus. I still don't like doing that, but now I am more comfortable doing so then before.

TOPIC 2: YOUR GOALS -- 
My three goals at the beginning of the term for photojournalism were; take interesting photos, make the cover of the Commuter, and learn better photography skills. Although I never made the cover of The Commuter, I think I accomplished the other two goals. Not always did I take interesting photos but I did learn a lot. I learned the photojournalism probably isn't the career for me, as I hate asking to take peoples photos. I learned more about the type of photographer I am, and I learned that not every photo is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment