Sunday, May 3, 2015

Photojournalism Forum: Week 5

TOPIC 1: FAVORITE PHOTO STORY --

I really liked the photo story Rob showed us in class of the Soldier. It got my attention because of how much access the photographer was able to get. That also made it very interesting because we, as viewers, were able to see both sides to him. We got to see him at home, and him at war. It really gave us a view into his life. I'm not sure of the challenges the photographer faces but I am sure Access and time were two of their big challenges. The story definitely had a narrative and had the same feel throughout the story. For techniques I could learn from this and use is really dive into the subject. This photographer had to really become close with the solider in order to get the images he did.

TOPIC 2: YOUR PHOTO STORY --  

I am unsure yet what my photo story will be. I could do a "Day in the life" of a student or staff on campus. Follow them around as they prepare for class, go to class, and come home and do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment